When shopping at the Beijing Tong Ren Tang Australia stores and the official website, we provide a 100% quality guarantee. In order to effectively control the uncertainty and safety risks of sensitive goods after leaving the store and to provide quality and safety guarantees to other customers, we hereby announce the conditions for returns and exchanges:
Returns and exchanges must be accompanied by the original invoice, and customers must promptly contact the original purchasing store.
Products must be unused and in their original, intact, and undamaged packaging unless there is a quality issue.
Customers are responsible for the cost of returning/shipping the goods, unless we have sent the wrong items.
The following situations are not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- You selected the wrong product or changed your mind.
- Improper use led to problems.
- You did not follow our advice.
- Completely beyond the company's control, such as improper storage leading to damaged quality.
Our company provides a 7-day grace period for selecting the wrong product or changing your mind, but this does not apply to the following items unless there is a quality issue:
- Packaged soup ingredients
- Valued premium items (ginseng, deer antler, bird's nest, cordyceps, Ganoderma lucidum, donkey-hide gelatin, snow frog fat)
- Personalized herbal formulations from the Chinese medicine dispensary
For returns related to online purchases, if the conditions are met, customers need to provide written personal bank account information and contact details, including phone number and email. We generally process refunds within 5 working days via online transfer and will also send you an email notification.
If you have any questions, please contact the original branch where you made the purchase. The address and phone number can be found on our official website www.btrt.com.au. Headquarters hotline: 1300 287 828. Email: email@example.com.