tongrentang.com.au makes every effort to ensure customers get what they ask for and make sure they get the order as they specified according to time and procedures they want us to follow. Oversea customers are reminded that import requirements may differ from country to country, please contact your local Customs, Quarantine or CITES office before you place an order. Your satisfaction with our products as well as services is guaranteed. We take your situation and change of mind into account, and we fully understand that. Hence, we give 100% full refund to customers purchased our products online provided meeting the under said Guidelines & the following circumstances:
Item should be in new condition with original packaging and accessories
- If the item was received damaged or defective on delivery to your door step.
- Incorrect item was shipped.
- We'll also provide free return shipping if your return is the result of our error. But we do not accept returns of opened items.
- The products dispensed or prepared by the Herb dispensary cannot be returned or exchanged if they are not with a quality problem.
- We do not accept items returned more than 7 days after invoice issue dates.
- Postage and delivery fees are not refundable.
- Purchasers have to pay return shipping costs.
Once your return has been received, a cheque will be issued within 5 working days (for all payments, i.e. cash, money order, bank check and credit card payments), and an email confirmation will be sent to you as well.
If you have any questions regarding your return please send e-mail to Customer Service firstname.lastname@example.org. In your e-mail, please do include your order number and the reason you want to return each item. A Customer Care staff will reply to your message and, if necessary, send your shipping instructions for returning the item(s). Contact us for further information regarding where to return or exchange an item.