There are no products in your shopping cart.
AUST L 115035
Eriobotrya japonica leaf (Pi Pa Ye)
Fritillaria cirrhosa bulb (Chuan Bei Mu)
Playtycodon grandiflorum root (Jie Geng)
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Shake well before use. Take orally after meals.10 ml each time, 3 times daily. Double the dose if required.
1. Not suitable for people with wind-cold flu, chilly feeling or thin white phlegm.
2. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
3. Not suitable for diabetics.
4. Avoid spicy, chilled and greasy foods during the medication.
5. Do not smoke or drink during the medication.
6. Consult your doctor and use only as directed for children less than 2 years of age, elders, pregnant women, or people on other medication.
7. Not suitable for people with a body constitution allergic in nature.
120ml/bottle × 6 bottles/package × 20 package/box
(Notice: international purchase is not available at the moment)